Grand Theft Auto V Life Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Bios **MUST**

+31
Mr.CHAPO
Monkeyelite1337
Brazzaorr1
Silent_steve02
KChunter
JIMBOB_IS_A_BOZZ
cgolding22
Codyaaron007
Draven20011
XxGray_GoonxX
TakeoverFlame033
Elxven
Ricky Barnes
Xx-El_OSCURAS-xX
apack295
QuantumGalaxyy-
MushroomOG--
ELITESNIPER0660
Gaul_69
XxinfintypacsxX
Ajssoccerman
Bluenose2828
Thunder Santiago
Beachboy55555
Chrimsan
Adamkblack123250
ConnorMiller
Gibson0696
tyheim45
Admin_Replay10k
Admin_Skwurl
35 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Character Bios **MUST** - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Bios **MUST**

Post by Codyaaron007 Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:56 pm

PSN. Codyaaron007

Cody Allen

Oct 20 1990

Cody Allen is a female ex Marine she surved in the Middle East for 3 years and is now on the San Andreas Police Force, Defeat is not her specialty she will do whatever it takes for her team to succeed even sacrifice.

Fav hobby is shooting Rednecks while off duty.

Codyaaron007
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by cgolding22 Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:05 pm

PSN: cgolding22

Character Name: Cody Golding
Date Of Birth: January 10 1995
Bio: A 22 year old that just moved in to Los Santos that is looking to make a living and live a good life

cgolding22
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by JIMBOB_IS_A_BOZZ Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:13 pm

PSN: JIMBOB_IS_A_BOZZ

Character Name: Jimmie Hensley
Date Of Birth: October 14, 1995
Bio: I'm a 22 year old male that loves to be around cars and his buddy's

JIMBOB_IS_A_BOZZ
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by KChunter Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:02 pm

PSN: hunter4hire
Character Name: Max O'Neil
Date Of Birth: 06/04/1976
Bio: Max inherited his grandfathers farm in grapeseed
He decided to stop farming the usual crops and instead is trying his hand at hemp.

KChunter
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson0696 Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:50 am

PSN: R_GIBSON18

Character Name: Ileanea
Date Of Birth: 1948
Bio: Ileanea Pulaski born and raised on lesbo lane in sandy shores where she lost her leg to a vicious squirrel attack.She was married to Gibby Pulaski who was her cousin but fakeded her death to live her new sexy ass lesbian life style.She loves women and riding her bike also she is the Los Santos and Blaine County National hooker. Now she has a new leg so Gibby dosent know she is alive

Gibson0696
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent_steve02 Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:01 pm

PSN:
PSN:Silent_Steve02
Character Name: Dave stevenson
Date Of Birth: 20th august 1992

Bio:I am an average man about 6 foot in hieght and like to drive around. I have a tattoo on my neck and have blonde hair. I also have a very evil friend called brandon.

Last edited by Silent_steve02 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:33 pm; edited 9 times in total

Silent_steve02
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzaorr1 Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:23 pm

Copy and Paste as Reply.

PSN: brazza_orr

Character Name: John smith
Date Of Birth: 18/september/1996
Bio: I'm six foot with cornrows I'm dark skinned with a tatto on my neck John smith has just got out of prison for killing someone who slept with his wife . He is looking for a new start in a new city.

Brazzaorr1
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkeyelite1337 Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Psn: Monkeyelite1337
Character Name: Marcus Johnsson
Date Of Birth: 15 november, 1990
Bio: Just moved to Los Santos, living in strawberry, stealing cars for à living, have been doing it for 7 years

Monkeyelite1337
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Character Bios **MUST** - Page 2 Empty Alice Vercetti

Post by Admin_Skwurl Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:42 pm

PSN: KING_Taylorr

Character Name: Alice Cooper Vercetti
Date Of Birth: 01/20/1996

Officer Pulaski walks into the interrogation room with an unlit cigarette and a file. "Comfy?" he says deviously delighted at the sight of Alice in cuffs. He places the cigarette in her mouth and lights it. "Now," he continues "Since we've brought an end to this little escapade of yours, you're going to tell us the truth about your father. If you lie to me, I'll personally have you and your big brother locked in the deepest, coldest cell in Bolingbroke". Alice puffs on the cigarette, swings her head to the side and ashes on the floor. "You're cute, you know that? It's been a long time since I've seen a man with balls big enough to stand up to a Vercetti. You already know my father is clean. Everyone in Vice City knows that. I left that pussy family for a reason. They thought they had life figured out. They left behind money and freedom for rules and constant arguing."
Pulaski opened up the file. "Let's look at some facts. You left home at 14 with your 19 year old girlfriend... Where is she?". After another pile of ash hits the floor, Alice chuckles. "Like I would know". Pulaski slams his fists on the table. "You do know! Stop playing innocent! You and that dyke gang of yours can't play cutsie patootsie with me!".
As the cigarette burns down to the butt, Alice looks Pulaski in the eye. She pulls the butt into her mouth and begins to chew it.  "Oh... Wrong move.". At that moment, the window breaks. Pulaski reaches for the gun, that isn't in his holster. Alice's chair is empty. He turns around to see her aiming the gun at him. "How?" he asked, terrified.
"I'm a tricky bitch..." She smarted.

Admin_Skwurl
Admin
Admin

https://gtavliferp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.CHAPO Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:20 pm

PSN: Mr.CHAPO88_Guzman
D.O.B: 07/04/1988
My Name is Santiago Guzman, I have fought in many wars before I landing in Los Santos. I fought in wars but the enemy is not finished with me. I get no sleep because I am continuously fighting crime in my head. I always wanted to go on the right side of the law for I have a specialty it sniper missions. [the enemy will never know I was there] I was trained by the best of the best this country has to offer. I now reside on the outskirts of LS. For this gives me peace and time to plan out my next mission. I am only one call away to take care of any issue. No JOB IS TOO SMALL for this WARRIOR! I will fight to keep the streets of Los Santos clear and free of pedophiles and thieves.

Mr.CHAPO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by TSC_Doggz4 Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:28 pm

PSN: TSC_Doggz4

Character Name: Trevor James
Date Of Birth: November 9th, 1982
Bio: Six foot man that's light skinned and loves old vehicles. Retired Army veteran. Current job is a truck driver for Ron and Warstock.

TSC_Doggz4
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Character Bios **MUST** - Page 2 Empty Blackpanthaa02

Post by Blackpanthaa02 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:48 am

Psn: blackpanthaa02
Birthday: 5/7/1993
Height: 6ft
Name: Ryan Lawson
Bio: Ryan Lawson is a 23 year old who loves Japanese car culture, he drives the mountains of sa as much as possible at night, he comes from a fairly simple family, one brother ( Jake Lawson ), Ryan isn't usually aggressive but if you piss him off or hit his car he'll get feisty real quick. Trained for police but never made it in but wants to try for it again. Currently in law school too.

Last edited by Blackpanthaa02 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Blackpanthaa02
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Character Bios **MUST** - Page 2 Empty rubenG77414

Post by rubenG77414 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:54 am

PSN: rubenG77414

Character Name: Dean Allen
Date Of Birth: 11/16/92
Bio: Dean Allen is a very smart and up straight person he had a bad childhood mom died and dad was a drunk and criminal so he grew up to become a police officer so he could make the world and L.S a better place.

rubenG77414
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by metroboomin Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:10 am

PSN: MCPrimed856
Character Name: Zack Kessler
Date Of Birth: 04/10/94
Bio: His background is mostly Italian, but his dream was to become a rapper. His family was known for hustling and stealing. Zack feels out of hope because no one would make a record deal with him because of his family's reputation. So, he moves to Los Santos in search for a better life. He struggles to find a job, but finally got one as a tow truck driver. He works this hard job in search of being a rapper.

metroboomin
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum